Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Updates & What's New

I haven't been writing as frequently because I had almost (just almost) broken my wrist! YIKES! I had to walk around with my hand all bandaged up, killer pain and all. Then, karmic forces took over and I actually caught a cold! I've been limited to writing with one hand and checking website stats through iPhone, so unfortunately, no NEW freebies or designs! Let me just share some of the things I've been up to recently:


  1. Entered a DeviantART $1,500 Contest { view details & enter }
  2. Released the LG Design & Clipart Studios Website { view site }
  3. Implemented the Design Lookout QR Code { see it live
  4. Updated my Wattpad Romance Novel { start reading }
      So that's it! I'm just praying my wrist doesn't put me out of commission again. I'm thinking about creating website blog templates but first have to figure out how to implement them! If I could just find a decent, detailed tutorial (will keep you updated). And I've also been debating what new clipart designs & freebies I want to try & tackle with my "healed" wrist. I've even considered doing some pre-made logo kits.  

      Decisions, decisions!

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      "Live" on Facebook: