Thursday, September 1, 2011

Free iPhone Wallpapers!

As part of my new website "revamp", I decided to create something just for fun! And what better way to curve some of that "design appetite" than to create something fabulous & funky with Photoshop?!

Since I just can't put my iPhone down (unless I'm on my laptop, of course), I decided to create a new line of iPhone wallpapers. Currently there are about 10 designs, with even funkier designs coming soon! Let's just say it's going to be an ongoing project. I can't help but create! :D

You can view the free designs on my Flickr Photostream, under the "iPhone Wallpapers" Set.

Pictured Below (from left to right): Urban Piano & Plotting Penguin

Subscribe to the Facebook RSS via email to keep up to date on the latest freebies from LG Design & Clipart Studios!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Live" on Facebook: