Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October's Orange - Pink Fashion Slushie!

It's halloween, but it's also breast cancer awareness month! So that means I get to be eclectic this month (yay!).

My latest inspiration is this orange-pink fashion combination. I love the bright tones paired down with the more "sturdy" black accent.

Not sure about you, but I know I'd definitely rock this look for Halloween. As in a heartbeat! The look is simple to pull off, there's not much mess or makeup to put on, and you can re-use almost every single item in the outfit on a more regular basis! Utilitarian fits perfectly with my needs, especially since I love to mix & match.

And I don't know... I find that "simple" staples kind of tie in much nicer together. And that's from a graphic designer's perspective! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Live" on Facebook: