Monday, November 14, 2011

{ Free Craft Workshops for Kids! } Lowes Build & Grow

Ok, if you know anything about me by now (shame on you if you don't), then you'll know that I love any activity that's FREE! And this is a pretty cool one. Read on. Read on...

I found out about these workshops through my dad. Well, kind of. He brought this magnet home and it remained plastered against our refrigerator for months before I actually took the time to read past the "Lowes" logo (shame on ME, I know)!

Ok, so here are the deets (eh hem, as in "details" of course). You register your "littles" online at http://lowesbuildandgrow.com for the workshop(s) you'd like to take them to, print out the registration form & then show up at your local Lowes on the scheduled date & time. That's it! Well, don't forget your child of course (it CAN happen)...

Once you're there, each child receives a free apron, goggles and a wood kit they can build. And the fun continues after they're done too. For each completed project, your child(ren) are given a certificate & a custom project badge which can be attached to their apron as a sign of their previous accomplishments (I was instructed that hot glue works best). Honestly, like I really need any additional incentive past the "free" part to be excited! Everything is quite literally a bonus!

There are upcoming workshops until the end of December! I suggest signing up directly in-store so that you can block off your space. And you can choose to go at 10am, 12noon or 2pm. The next two upcoming workshops (pictured above) are:

>> Santa Sleigh with Reindeer - November 19, 2011 and
>> Train (Part 1) - December 3, 2011
  
Cost is FREE, so don't forget to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Live" on Facebook: