Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fabulous Design Inspiration - with a Sales Tag!


I'm always in love with finding a site that can inspire me on multiple levels. I always want to create something after visiting this particular website - and you gotta' love the fresh content & the designer layout! *sigh* ...in love.

This little "shin-diggy" actually piques my curiosity though! I go in there to "window shop" and to see what I absolutely MUST splurge on regardless if I knew I even wanted it or not! And the sweetest part of the entire experience? The sales tag. :D

Tooting their own horn as a site offering "daily design inspirations & sales at up to 70% off retail", I'm hooked to Fab.com. Let's just face it. You're definitely going to go wanna' visit. You're going to fall in love with half - if not all - the products featured, and then you'll be back to thank me. So just click this little link here and request an invitation to join! { Yes, it's by invitation-only! But it's FREE! }

I've attached a few of "today's" favorites! I love, love, LOVE journals, quirky posters & tshirts, fun tote bags, funny books & a few extras in between. TELL me that doesn't inspire you in some kinda' way?!

OMG! And they have a matching iPhone app too...! Just died... <3

> Go visit Fab.com now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Live" on Facebook: