Saturday, February 19, 2011

Inspiration for the Avid Book Reader

There's nothing I love more than sinking into a warm, cozy comforter and reading until my eyes blur with exhaustion, but I have to admit I wouldn't mind changing my favorite reading spot after seeing these funky wood furniture pieces. I heart them! Kudos for creativity and the ability to mold a commonly-known rigid material into a sleek utilitarian design.

I also couldn't help but laugh at the color-coded bookshelf because I obsessively color code my clothes so that it'll be easier to pick out outfits in the morning. Ironically enough, I still try on 10 different outfits before choosing one. If I had a library, however, this would definitely be in it. Touché!


1. Curved Bookshelf by WoodCurve { visit etsy shop }
2. Bookseat by Fishbol Atelier { view site }
3. Teak & Pencil Fragment Light by Anzfer { visit etsy shop }
4. Organizing Bookshelves by ColourLovers { view site }

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Live" on Facebook: