Monday, February 28, 2011

Mineral Makeup Eye Candy!

So I'm all into Etsy checking out the latest and greatest items available and I come across yet another cool store with a really neat little product. I'm window shopping... my eyes are in full color abyss... and then the little hamster in my head gets on his wheel.

This has all the potential of being a really fun and exciting business opportunity for anyone who loves makeup, especially if you're like me and enjoy the mad scientist experimentation aspect! Below is my inspiration { kudos to Noella Beauty Works } and a few resources where you can get your own materials.


Resources

Just a few ideas to get you rolling! Also, don't forget to check out this easy-to-follow video on how to make your own eyeshadow pigments!

1. TKB Trading { visit site }
2. Coastal Scents { visit site }

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Live" on Facebook: