Thursday, February 17, 2011

Nice Vantage Point

Good Morning!

I woke up today with excitement about my newly created blog. Now I can finally jot down all the cool things I find. Sort of like a scratch journal of ideas and what-nots. The perils of my treasure hunting - arrrrghhh!

So I attempted to make myself some breakfast and ended up eating a rolled up salami and pepper jack cheese stick. Go figure. I guess my excitement was just too much to actually allow me to put this off. And by this, of course, I mean talking to myself.

From here on out, I'll just write quick posts - well, if I can ever stop talking - about what I absolutely love. Things I've discovered. Current tutorials I'm working on. iPhone apps I would die without. No, seriously. And all that good stuff that allows me to do what I do @ LG Design & Clipart Studio!

From the watch tower,

LG

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Live" on Facebook: